Sold Out $50.57
Announcing Durk Pearson & Sandy Shaw's Greater Rewards Capsules
We are proud to introduce Durk Pearson & Sandy Shaw’s new Greater Rewards capsules. One of the principal ingredients is EGCG, a major polyphenolic catechin found in green and white tea. EGCG is able to do many things, one of which is its ability to uplift the Dopaminergic Reward System by inhibiting COMT (catechol-O-methyltransferase). COMT is an enzyme that degrades catecholamines (including dopamine and adrenaline/noradrenaline). When not degraded, catecholamines can be powerful elements for enhanced human behavior and, indeed, the pursuit of happiness.
Durk & Sandy designed their formulation containing EGCG (and several other important co-factors) specifically for the purpose of promoting greater rewards and a rewarding life. Other ingredients in Greater Rewards:
• Taurine, an amino acid that increases dopamine levels in the dopamine reward system.
• Vitamin C has been found to help maintain catechin content, so it too was added to Greater Rewards to help protect the bioavailability of EGCG
• Quercetin because the combination of quercetin and EGCG acts together synergistically to inhibit COMT
• Thiamine, an essential vitamin that induces dopamine release
• Hesperidin for neurogenesis, the creation of new brain cells
Now you can get more sense of reward from the same actions, by increasing your brain’s perception of reward.
As a bonus, the combination of ingredients in Greater Rewards may help improve satiety by creating an abundance of dopamine reward signaling which might help you to avoid the need for “comfort food.”
Greater Rewards can help you find greater happiness, more satisfaction, and enhanced productivity throughout the arenas of your life. In other words, you can have greater rewards and a more rewarding life!
Caution: Not for schizophrenics. Not for use by children or by pregnant or lactating women or those with kidney failure or on dialysis. Not for use by anyone sensitive to any of the ingredients.