Calming, uplifting, and rejuvenating effects can be yours with 5-HTP SeroTonic II™.* How is this possible? Because
What’s in the scientific literature about serotonin?
Higher levels of serotonin are associated with the support of:
- Better moods*
- Improved sleep*
- Calmness and tranquility*
- Appetite satisfaction*
Reduced levels of serotonin are associated with feelings of stress, anxiety, and helplessness—all too common in our high-stress, American lifestyle.
What’s in 5-HTP SeroTonic II?
Each serving contains:
- 200 mg of the purest 5-HTP ever refined, with exclusive quality control and assurance techniques developed at our behest
- 300 mcg hyperforin (from our specially cultivated St. John’s wort, bred to produce ten times as much hyperforin as in ordinary St. John’s Wort)
- 10 mg vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate)
- 2 mg thiamine
- Plus: magnesium hydroxide, inositol hexanicotinate (IHN), and calcium citrate
Caution: Not for use by children or by pregnant or lactating women. Some compounds found in St. John’s wort are believed to act as weak MAO inhibitors; people using dopaminergics or MAO inhibitors should consult their physician before using this product. Not for use by anyone sensitive to any of the ingredients.
Suggested Use: Take 1 to 4 capsules per day, at bedtime or as needed throughout the day, or as directed by your physician.
By Mary Foley MN. on 1/6/2012
In a couple of months, I'll be 76, and I have all the old age problems. I used to take your 5-HTP SeroTonic II but decided to try other things. Nothing could compare with your 5-HTP. Now I will stay on it no matter what anybody says. I'm ordering your Eye D'Clare next.
By VH Petaluma, CA. on 12/13/2005
I wanted to share my newfound freedom. Thanks to 5-HTP SeroTonic, I am a happy woman. After experiencing a breakup with my mate of eight years and searching for a new home, I was an emotional wreck. During this same time period, a close relative died, and my doctor found a lump in my breast. I was crying at the drop of a hat. After a little TLC and 5-HTP at bedtime, I began to feel better. I felt like a new woman! No more mood swings or crying at work. I recommend 5-HTP SeroTonic for anyone who is going through stressful times.
By J F Helena, MT. on 12/12/2005
I am very glad to know that I can continue to take 5-HTP. I find it much easier to take 5-HTP SeroTonic once a day instead of St. John's Wort and inositol twice a day. I even got my husband to start 5-HTP SeroTonic about a month ago. He had very restless nights and couldn't wake up in the morning. Now his sleep is much more rested. He has even mentioned 5-HTP SeroTonic to co-workers who he feels are under a lot of stress and maybe having sleepless nights. Thanks for a very safe and natural product.
- 5-HTP Does More Than You Think :)
- 5-HTP Helps with Chronic Tension Headaches
- 5-HTP Facts and Fiction
- 5-HTP Offsets Tobacco Withdrawal Symptoms
- 5-HTP Inhibits Panic Attacks
- 5-HTP Subdues Rheumatoid Arthritis
- 5-HTP and Sex Drive
- 5-HTP & Brain Zaps
- Replenishing Serotonin Levels Does More Than You Think - 5-HTP
- Using St. John's Wort with 5-HTP
- Lose Weight with 5-HTP & EGCG
- Serotonin Issues: 5-HTP vs. Antidepressants
- DHEA and 5-HTP for New and Better Mood Function
*FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.